"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Quilty Finishes for last week



Finished off a quilt top made from some 9-Patches that I'd been given a while back. Everything except for the blocks came from my stash.





Have also packaged up my swap package for the Summer Pincushion Swap that I'm taking part of at the moment. Found the perfect fabric for the swap and had fun putting goodies together for it. Will be putting it into the mail tomorrow. =)



Gratitudes:

1. for a wonderful stash that I can go "shopping" for my quilting.

2. For the two groups that I send quilts to and the good work they are doing.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Looks like a boy quilt to me!! ;)

RG said...

Hello Moira!! :D
I received a lovely parcel in the mail from you today!! I love it!!!
Thankyou so much for my lovely pincushion, fabrics and bits and pieces!! I love the beads too...they are my new favourite colour :D
Thankyou so much!!
hugs
Robyn xx

Sandra said...

Your pincushion & Swap package for Robyn look great Moira, I can see why she's so pleased! Thanks for joining. Bye