"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Roller coasters of life....

....that's what it has seemed like was happening to with the short sale of my house this week. There were many twists and turns, but thankfully everything is now falling into place (dont'cha just love how God works things out) and it looks like it will close late next week or the first of the week after that. I'll be happy to have it over and done with...........

The quilt pic on the right is the first DWR block that I made as a test block. It's in RWB colors and I have 8 more blocks planned to go with it. It will be the center medallion of an American Hero quilt when I'm finished with it. The planned blocks will not be full blocks like this, but when finished and together it will look like there are 5 interlocking rings.
The picture on the left shows two orphan blocks that I found this week while going through stuff. Both are paper-pieced and made with Hand-dyed fabric. Am thinking of maybe making a table topper of some sort with them.....

Gratitudes -

1. Cooler weather today

2. Good friends who are willing to help me move stuff into storage.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Pretty pretty! The hand-dyed blocks look like stained glass. :)