"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

There is a train of thought that says what you do on New Years Day is what you'll do through out the entire year..........so I sewed to my hearts content and finished off the swap blocks I owe for two different swaps that I'm in. I'm not superstitious, but what can I say - I don't want to be looking for a job for all of this year after 2009! You can see pics of the Lotto and Fav Fabric blocks I made below -

















Gratitudes:
1. For the safe travels back from Phoenix last week.
2. For the unexpected visit to urgent care this week being affordable.

4 comments:

sophie said...

It's good to see a blog post from you . . . and what pretty blocks.

Wishing you all the best (and many finished quilts) in 2010.

Rebekah said...

Beautiful blocks!! It sure was nice seeing you while you were out here!! :)

I also pray you are not searching for a job all year as well... As for doing all year what you were doing on New Years Day, I certainly hope not -- I'm down with the stomach flu, and I really don't want to be throwing up and having diarrhea all year long!! I know, too much information.... sorry :)

Rosalind said...

WTG on getting your blocks done!! I'm glad that you made it back home safely and that your urgent care bill wasn't bad!!

Hugs,

Rebekah said...

BTW...I tagged you for some awards :)