"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, February 15, 2010

More UFO's completed.....

One of my goals for this year is to get as many of my UFO's finished up as possible. I've been making progress on that over the past couple of week. And over the last couple of days have finished up two more.


The tabletopper was made from a Christmas fabric that I was intriqued by because of the colors in it. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with it. Might sell it....or might give it as a gift. The second finish is a quilt top made from blocks that I made with a bunch of the leftover batik strips that had accumulated in my scrap bins. This quilt will be donated to either American Heros or Sunshine Quilts.


Gratitudes:
1. I don't have to take the AEPA test since I was not offered a spot in the Phoenix program.
2. I get a partial refund from my registration fee for the AEPA.

No comments: