Saturday, September 25, 2010
And I have to admit I'm so guilty of posting only about the end product rather than what goes on as I'm in the midst of creating. And that's not reflective how I feel of the process of design and creation - I love that part and do it constantly. So with having said all of that - I'm going to take part in this as well.
I, Moira, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when i can't quite put them into words or be totally clear. I'm going to put my feelings and thinking out there for others.
1. The gift from God of being able to design and work with my quilts.
2. My stash of beautiful fabrics to work with.
2. For the retreat that I'm looking forward to in a couple of weeks!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
1. School is going well.
2. Have started back to work at Joann's....now only if corporate would cooperate....
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Finished up another block this afternoon from my itty-bitty batik scraps. This one is in purples. =) Still have enough purple for another block. Made one oops in this block, but am not going to go back and fix the goof. Now to decide what block to make with them.....
1. The wonderful fall weather we are having out here.
2. For the provision of the wonderfully lg apt I'm living in out here.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
1. A safe move out here