"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

IMOB Sunshine Quilts





















Some months ago I 'inherited' some fabric from the stash of a much loved, founding member of sunshine quilts when she passed away. Finally got it washed a few weeks ago, and have started makign quilts from it. Here are pics of the 5 that I've finished off so far. Have made a small dent in the fabric that I received, but still have many more to go I'm sure. =) Don't know when these will be quilted because things are crazy in grad school at the present time and will be for a year and half at least.........so they are just going into my tote of finished charity tops until I either have time to do them or someone else can quilt them for me.


Gratitudes:
1. Grad School is going well so far.
2. Extra hrs at work to help pay the bills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you can do with a little fabric and some time! These are wonderful. Wish I had a machine to help out.