"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend doings......and BOM news

Managed to get a wee bit of sewing in yesterday.   Made the next block for the Favorite Fabric swap that I'm in currently.   This block is for Lois G. and is already back in the mail and headed back to her.

I then finished designing two new blocks that will be used for the new BOM that I'm working on.  That makes a total of 4 blocks designed for it at this point.   I won't show pics of them because I want them to be a surprise for when I'm posting the block patterns.  I did use my fav fabric to make the block samples, but I haven't decided whether to keep using it or switch to something else.

Gratitudes:
1. Sinus infection has improved, altho not gone yet.
2. Weather is supposed to warm up some this week.

3 comments:

sophie said...

That's a very interesting block. Does it have a name?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great block. I don't think I've ever seen on even close to that.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try making block one this afternoon - just as soon as I gather up some more energy. I seem to splash it all out in three or four hours and then I'm stuck for the rest of the day! I did finish the tools quilt this morning and start working on the mitten setting blocks. This is one of the blocks I'm going to do for an hst scrappy quilt.