"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Finishes for this week

No work was accomplished on the wedding quilt this week because I needed a break from it.   I did work with the leftover green strip sets from the wedding quilt though this week.   And finished two new quilt tops from them.   The quilts finished at 56" square and 72" square.   Both quilts may end up being donated somewhere.   





The third quilt top I finished up today started with 5 Sunshine Challenge quilt blocks that I've had since the middle of last year.  I pulled the daisy fabric to go with it and then made 4 more blocks to go with them.   The quilt finished at 42" squared.

Gratitudes:

1. Warmer weather!

2. A sewing machine that works without causing me any problems.

3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

some great finishes, Moira. I especially like the first one and anything made with strips, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you did with the sunshine challenge blocks.

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about orange, but I love this quilt. You already know what I think of the others. =)