"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, July 7, 2014

Finishes.....

Finished off the quilting on the wedding quilt on Saturday.   Have it off the frame and to find the fabric for the binding today so that I can get that started.  Just need to go find some fabric for binding and I'll be able to get that under way.   New pic will be coming when the quilt is finished.

I've also put together a little quilt top using up scraps from a long-ago commissioned scrub top and other assorted scraps.     This will be donated.  =)

Gratitudes:
1. Cooler weather
2. The quilting on the wedding quilt went smoothly.  =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute that little top is! Great job of scrapping. Some little girl will love it. Or I guess a boy could, too. =)

Suztats said...

i like how the lines carry my eye around the whole quilt.
very nice!

cityquilter grace said...

so pretty moira....no doubt somebody will love it a lot!