"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 2, 2014

October BOM block has been posted

My apologies to everyone following my BOM in being late to post the October block.  I'm running late in posting this thanks to being sick most of the month of September.   Sad thing the block and pattern were done weeks ago, I just haven't felt good enough to get the pdf file created and everything uploaded to my website.   =P  

This block is called "Twinkling Star" because the small gold half triangle blocks reminded me of the stars in a clear night sky.

You can find the pattern HERE.

Enjoy making it!

Gratitudes:

1. Having health insurance as I face having to go to the doc again to figure why I'm not getting better.

2. For being able to at least sleep sitting up on the sofa, instead of in the office chair w/o coughing like a mad woman.

No comments: