"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Getting caught up..........

Got the block made that I'd missed a couple of months ago.   And since I won't be trading it, I decided to personalize it with a sign with the name that I use for my business.    =)  And lest you think I used a pink background, it's just the picture that is funky - the background fabric is actually a white-on-white fabric.

Have also finished off the American Hero quilt.   Used a Moda Marble for the border.

Gratitudes:
1. The weather is warming up.  =)

2. Am almost done with the second of the three classes for DE certification.


2 comments:

Bekah said...

The hero quilt is beautiful!

Ann T. said...

I love your quilt shop. Hope you are feeling better and that the winter hasn't been too hard on you. I think we have only had a week of winter, spread out over 4 months. :-)