For myself, I've got a quilt designed that I plan on working on while at a quilt retreat in April that will be submitted for publication. So that won't get posted on here. And am working on my next block submittal for QuiltMaker's magazine as well at the retreat. Do need to get that design decided on so I can pull fabrics for it.
However, I love to design and always have more than one design in the works. I do want to continue to share designs on my blog and website, but need input from my readers and those that are interested.
What would you be interested in seeing me design and post next -
- A mystery quilt - traditional, non-traditional? If so what size would you be most interested in?
- Block patterns - what type (applique, pieced), theme, size?
- One or more quilt design and instructions for them (non mystery) - style/theme?
- Something totally different - if so what?
Thanks in advance for your feedback, it is much appreciated....
1. Having the fun of being able to design my own quilts and patterns.
2. Spring break has been wonderful even if I didn't get anywhere near all i wanted to do done. =)