"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, December 4, 2015

Making Progress........

This week I managed to decide on the design for my block entry into the November block contest for Modern Quilts.    Finished off the test block today and know what changes I want to make for it.   So one more test block over the weekend and then I'll get the block for the contest made.









The Thanksgiving weekend was one where I made a bunch of progress - finished off several UFO's (well UFO blocks at any rate), got several Christmas gifts finished up.  All total I finished off 3 pairs of flannel pJ pants.







2 sets of matching pillowcases, 2 mug rugs and 2 snack mats.   The mug rugs and snack mats were made with UFO blocks.  Mug Rugs were both for swaps that I was in this month.

Gratitudes:
1.Good friends here at school to work with
2. The chance to go home at Christmas for a short visit.  





No comments: