I finished off the quilt top I was making from all of the HST's I made from the scraps from last year's wedding quilt. The wedding quilt was paper-pieced so I ended up with big triangles leftover from the greens and cream tonals. The original quilt can be seen in this post from last year.
I took all of the scraps and made 190 3.5 inch HST's and almost that many 2.5 inch HST's as well. The 3.5" size were all used in a single
quilt top. The block patterns are ones that I had been experimenting with and thought looked good together.
Had posted a pic of the quilt on Facebook before getting the borders put on and as a result it has already been sold to a friend from one of my quilt lists. Just need to find a backing for it and get it quilted. =)
1. Continuing to feel better with the medications.
2. First semester is only 3 weeks from being over....hard to believe.