"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Snack Mats in Progress

Before  Christmas I found that mug rugs or snack mats make quick and easy gifts to make.   They also work great for using all those left over blocks that seem to accumulate so quickly.    I currently have 4 of them in process.  

Two of them have the embroidered saying on them, two are still waiting for the embroidery to be done.

For the one at the bottom (floral background) I'm still debating on whether to add some sort of embroidery (machine or hand) to delineate the fan sections.   Any opinions?

Gratitudes -

1. Meds are starting to kick which is a good thing 'cause with the color of the drainage is one I'll never be able to sew with.

2. Apt is warm on a cold, snowy day - a great day to stay in and quilt.  =)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a running stitch, if anything. Looks like some good gifts getting ready. I need to think about what I'm making in January.