"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Contest Block and Voting

Voting for this months blocks for the Modern Quilts Unlimited block design contest started and goes through Sunday the 14th.

Votes can be cast by anyone with a Facebook account, you just need to be logged in and then click on the following link "Voting Link" to go directly to the correct page for my block.  Thanks in advance if you choose to vote for me!

Gratitudes:
1. A PT job that will allow me to earn extra money at home has opened up and looks like it will work out for me to work it at least the rest of this year, and maybe into next year - meaning I'll have extra money to help pay off bills!

2. Good weather this weekend allowing me to head to the "big city" of Cheyenne and get some needed shopping done without having to worry about blowing snow and black ice on the interstate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would if I could! It's the best one there. There's only one other one I even like.