Thankfully my machine decided to play nice as I worked on getting commissions finished up, even on free-motion quilting, something it almost never does.
Three commissioned quilts were quilted - two were panels that someone asked me to quilt, and then the green/cream star quilt that I'd designed and made a while back. The panels I don't have to bind and they will be shipped off this week.
On the green and cream stars I started off by doing a combination of stitch-in-the-ditch and echo quilting of the end borders. And then I did stitch-in-the-ditch around the stars so that they would pop out. Only the binding and label is left for this quilt and it'll be ready to head off to it's new home in Massachusetts. Am thinking a binding to blend with the background on the quilt, I'm sure that I have something in my stash that will blend with the umpteen different fabrics used in the background. =)
1. Three weeks left in this school year
2. Made it home safely on Saturday before the storm hit here. =)