"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Goals for the weekend and coming week

My friend Susan of Desertsky Quilts posts goals once a week on her blog....and with all that I've got going on right now this is something that sounds good to me so that I can keep track of what I need to get accomplished.  

So I thought I'd post the list of what I need to get done this weekend and in the coming week and the status of where I am so far...........Because of what is going on at the present tho, I've divided my list into chores/work around the apt, and sewing/quilting goals, things however are not listed in any particular order.

Chores:

1. Assemble new vacuum
2. Vacuum
3. Pay Rent
4. Dishes
5. Clean bathroom (toilet & tub)
6. Email Ann

Sewing/Quilting
1. Pin tornado quilt
2. Quilt tornado quilt
3. Bind tornado quilt
4. Make 9-patch and heart blocks for hugs quilt - DONE!
5. Get blocks from #4 ready to mail - DONE!
6. Continue making Rows for the Row-by-Row 2016 quilt - rows 3 & 4 are done
7. Make 4 or 5 more scrub tops
8. Make first one or two of the F2F swap blocks for this month

Gratitudes:
1. Safety in the worst rain & hail storm that I've ever seen while out driving on a row-by-row shop hope this past Friday.

2. God's timing is perfect as I wait for a formal offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that hail storm doesn't sound great, knowing that you've been in some doozies before! Your list looks very possible. Now I'm thinking ... what's the tornado quilt? And you bought a new vacuum? Have fun!