"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Latest Finishes

Pics of the latest finishes are below.

Row 5 of the Row-by-Row quilt is done.  This row is from the Watt A Find Store in Mesquite TX.   I made it iwth fabrics from my landscape fabrics and from my scraps.   The bluebonnet fabrics were scraps that I bought on the road trip.  Still to be done - two vertical rows and one more horizontal row.


Two more scrub tops were finished.   Both of these were St. Patrick's prints,



And last I finished off the tornado quilt.  The mottled brown triangles were out of my scraps, the rest of the fabrics were out of my stash.  The striped fabric is actually a light green and cream not the tan  and white that the picture shows.   The quilt is off to a couple who lost almost everything in the tornado that struck the Rowlett and Garland Tx areas this past Dec. 26th.  


Gratitudes:

1. Lots of material for scrub tops on hand............

2.Summer Vacation is here so I don't have to deal with the "mean girls club" at work

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Tornado quilt! And row 5 is my favorite so far! Did they have similar fabric where you used bluebonnets? That's just perfect fabric for this row.

Nancy in IN said...

Quite a week. Hope you hear TX soon. You'll feel better. Great job.