"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, July 11, 2016

Voting is open for the final Round of the Modern Quilt Block Contest

Voting is now open for the final round of the Modern Quilt Block Contest that I've been participating in.  I would love it if you voted for my block.   If you have a Facebook account and are logged into it, you can vote here - http://a.pgtb.me/MfCtTr/h5Cj1?w=36927840&e=130289515 .

This month's block was to be based on the traditional Jacob's Ladder Block.    I had fun playing with division of the traditional units into smaller ones.   5 colors of Fairy Frost were used in the block.

When I was uploading it, I forgot to put in a block name and the site used the name of the town where I live as it's name.....lol......

thanks in advance for voting for me if you do!

Gratitudes:
1. Setting for the contest quilt using all 12 blocks is already designed

2. It's summertime.  =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered why you called it Rawlins! LOL. It's as good a name as any. There were several nice ones this time - ending the program with a bang, as it were. Still some head-scratchers, though!