"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Winnings from May Design Contest

In the last couple of weeks I've finally received the prizes I won in the May block contest.  

Four new books - I'm planning on exploring the Patchwork Quilt Blocks book to see if there is anything interesting for the F2F swap blocks that I need to get made for August.

And then there is a really nice set of FQ's.   Haven't explored the Michael Miller website to see which line it is, but I'll do that one of these days.

Gratitudes:

1. Progress is being made on packing things up here.

2. My key for school has been turned in and I've nothing else to do there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice! I'm wondering if there might be a nice block in the baby quilt book, too. The cover block looks good. Didn't you win in June, too?