"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Doodles.....

What do I do when I'm bored or need a break from what I'm doing at work (and this week that is lots of research looking for specific information) -- that would be sketching (aka doodling) new block designs.   I usually use bits and pieces of paper to sketch on, but as you can see here I'll also use white boards in my office.

I hope to test this block out this weekend to see how it looks made up.   Just gotta draw up the PP'd pattern for it first then I can make it.

Gratitudes:

1. Car registration is in process, 2 steps done, only the final one to go.

2. Insurance is in process of being transferred to TX and doesn't look like it will be as expensive as I feared.  (Still double tho what I've been paying.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool looking! I thought you didn't have an office of your own. That's nice!