The biggest news (other than my progress in getting things done) is that I now have a place to move into as of this week and utilities are scheduled to be turned on. I pick up the keys this coming Friday. Am sooooooooooo looking forward to having a bigger place to live in (new one is 1300 sq ft, this apt is only 800 sq ft). Will I get it all in? Time will tell.
1. Start getting boxes out of storage room and to Apt - DONE!
2. Email with realtor about rental possibilities - DONE - And lease application submitted and accepted!
3. Turn in address change at PO - DONE
4. Arrange for utility turn-on after getting rental house - DONE!
5. Arrange for Internet turn on - Not Done!
6. Leave note with new address, key and lock in storage unit - To done after the truck is loaded and everything is out of the unit.
7. Call Storage Unit to let the mgr know I've emptied it - To done after the truck is loaded and everything is out of the unit.
1. Bathroom - DONE
2. Kitchen - 95% done, only the stuff going in the ice chest or in the trash yet to do
3. Pantry - DONE!
4. Sewing Room - 95% done, just the stuff going in the car with me still to do
5. Living Room - DONE!
1. Clean bathroom - DONE!
2. Email Ann - Still not done
3. Finish cleaning floors - Still not done 'cause I can't see the floors....lol....
4. Clean baseboards - Not started
5. Clean Window Sills - DONE!
6. Clean Windows - DONE!
7. Clean Refrigerator - 95% Done, just need to finish cleaning the food out of it that won't either be eaten or taken with me in the ice chest
8. Vacuum - To done after the truck is loaded and everything is out of the apt.
9. Sweep Storage Unit - To done after the truck is loaded and everything is out of the unit.
1. Make at least 15 scrub tops to send to customer - Sent 14 tops off this week, making a total ot 25 that I've delivered to her this summer (including the 11 back in June)
2. Turn in Row-by-row quilt for prize (turn in Wy or TX) - DONE!
3. Make the 54 'petal' units needed for the sashing on the final Mod Quilts quilt top - DONE! But I think I'm going to redo one of the sets of 3 in a different color because I don't like how it turned out.
4. Make the final quilt for Mod Quilt Contest - Ran out of time to start putting the top together.
5. Make backings and bindings for quilt tops for Sunshine - DONE! And mailed off to a quilting angel
6. Work on flag block sections - DONE! Flag blocks are complete....now to finish using the remaining orphan pattern sections.
1. God's provision of a place to live this week - fast acceptance of the lease application and quick work on utility turn-on scheduling
2. For my time here in Wyoming and all that has meant, and for this new direction that God is opened up for me.