Finished my challenge quilt today and will be delivering it to the challenge coordinator Thursday evening when we meet for dinner.
A few stat's for the quilt:
18" wide by 36" long.
Cotton fabrics used for the quilt
8 different tulles used for the water in the river
Canoe is 5.25" long by 2" wide by 1" high
Cotton batting used in the quilt
Things I've learned during the process of making the quilt:
1. Improv designing & quilting does not come naturally for this analytical and engineering minded quilter and is down right hard.........lol.
2. Being border-line type A in somethings does not make the quilting process any easy for improv quilting!
3. It's better to have more colors needed for doing things like the water than to have to make a second trip for fabric.
1. Beautiful, if windy, weather today
2. Done 4 days early on my quilt means I don't have to worry about delivering it on Thursday.