"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Next UFO in Progress

These blocks came from a Row-by-Row mystery type swap group several years ago
.  I didn't do the full number of the blocks needed for a row, but just one or two in order to have a wallhanging for my sewing room.

I'm not doing anything fancy in putting them together, but it will be done and that's a good thing.   =)

I need to make a couple of small blocks for filling in up at top, and want to do some applique in the larger area of the fabric I'm using as sashing.  Maybe something like a vine w/flowers or thread spools.....  There will be a last round of the sashing fabric around the outside and then something else for a border, but I haven't got a clue what I'll use for that yet.

Gratitudes:
1. This is going together easily

2. Long chats with friends on the phone.

No comments: