I'm getting ready to send a box of completed tops for Sunshine Quilts off in the mail this to someone who will quilt them for me. To do this I've been finishing off tops that were in progress and pulling other tops that were finished and had been stashed in various totes.
First two tops that I finished were the ones with the heart lotto blocks. These just needed borders. Found fabric that I liked for the borders in my cabinet downstairs.
The last quilt finished this weekend was one that started with a pillow panel I received from the gal who has been quilting most of my quilt tops for Sunshine the last few years. I received it a couple of yrs ago and hadn't been able to think of what I wanted to do with it. This weekend I finally decided to make a couple of extra blocks with an applique Sunbonnet Sue on them to echo the panels. Then added a 4" cut border and sashing around the blocks and it's done. It will be going off with this batch of Sunshine quilts.
1. Finally managed to get x-rays of my knees done this afternoon. Now to wait for the results from the doc.
2. Anti-inflammatories will eventually kick in.