"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Growing.,......

One of my goals for this year was to growing.   Both growing as a pattern designer and growing my commissioned quilting business.

I'm making progress on both fronts - the commissions have been coming in fairly quickly this year.  And I'm currently working on two different ones.  Will need to hustle after these are done to get the next one though, or figure out the best place to start selling some of the quilts that I've already finished.  Either that or actually work on the scrub tops that are sitting here waiting for me to get them sewn up!

At any rate, to help grow my designing skills I've accepted a chance to be one of the quilters/bloggers designing a row for the Christmas Caroling Row Along Blog Hop that will take place starting on September 5th this year.  All rows will be centered around Christmas Carols.  The song that I'll be designing a row for is "We Three Kings of Orient Are".     I 'm looking forward to designing my row and I've already mentally designing it....just need to get out paper and pencil and start sketching it out.  =)



Gratitudes:

1. Being offered the chance to design a row for the blog hop

2. Fro friends who encourage me in my designing and quilting





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, Moira! I love Marian's blog hops and design challenges. What a great song you're doing. Grow, girl, grow!