"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Teddy Bear Block for Commissioned Quilt

Block #10 for the commissioned quilt - Nicholas Bear.   Still thinking about adding a candy cane to the block......

Two more blocks, already designed, to make for the quilt and then I've got four more bonus blocks that I'll be making to go along with the BOM.  Still need to make the final eight setting blocks but before I do that I need to cut 128 - 2 1/2" squares first.....lol......

Gratitudes:
1. Weather is supposed to be good the next couple of days.

2. Counts are up high enough that I can think about getting the needed tooth work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I send the May block proof-read? I'm behind now, officially, thanks to that dratted Valentino!