First up where the 7 swan blocks that I completed the stitching on - pinks and purple ones. I'm working on them in color order based on what tote I need to get the thread out of.
I then was able to get the last 8 prepped swans fused down and ready for stitching.
I then got the borders onto a quilt for sunshine quilts. The blocks were part of a challenge that had been made with some of my fabric by a gal in Sunshine for me to put together. And yes, the borders were deliberately made asymmetrical. =) The new machine was used to sew the last two borders onto the quilt and I think I've finally figured out the stitch length and tension for the straight stitch....well at least for this quilt. lol
I had 3 more blocks (well, 4 but one has gone missing) with the fish fabric in them that I set together for the center part of another quilt. Don't have a picture of it to show here tho.
1. Good traffic this morning on the way to work.
2. Feedback on business cards was helpful and they are now on order.