"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, May 29, 2017

New Bear - Johnnie, the Picnic Bear

This is Johnnie and she is on a picnic.  She is pouring a cup of tea and getting ready to have a piece of cake.   She is sitting on a quilt that she made from leftover clothing fabrics and loves the color pink.

This block is named in honor of my maternal grandmother who made quilts from her leftover clothing fabrics and loved the color pink.

A pattern will be coming soon for this block.

Gratitudes:

1. For all of the members of my family, those that are now gone and those that are still here.

2. For the opportunities that I have to honor them with the quilting that I do.


2 comments:

e said...

All of your bears are absolutely adorable, but I think this is my favorite so far. Thank you again for sharing this adorable series with us :)

Anonymous said...

She's my favorite so far. I may have to re-think everything about fabrics.