"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tote is finished

Finished off the owl tote Wednesday afternoon.    This will be going to my niece who will start teaching middle school social studies in September after graduating in May.  I'll also be picking up a gift card to go with it so that she can buy some school supplies if needed.  I used McCall's pattern number 4851 to make the bag.   It was an easy pattern, I'll most likely use it again at some point.



Inside of the bag.  both sides have a pocket like this.  One side has it stitched down the middle dividing into two sections.


Gratitudes:

1. the one this is intended for has a teaching job for next year- yeah!

2. And I'm still employed.

2 comments:

Nancy in IN said...

Love bag and so will niece. I used bags all the time when I taught; and I still do.
Love swans; great job.
So glad you still have a job. Are they temporarily laying off?
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

That will be so useful and cute, and she will tote it around all the time, stuffed with student's homework, probably!