"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, July 21, 2017

Row-by-Row Row #7

The row pattern for this was from Fabric Fanatics.  The original pattern was of a quilt shop hop bus on the way to a shop.  

I changed the pattern to feature a school bus on the way to school.  Not seen in the picture are the buttons I used for the headlights and for the lights up at the top.   With the exception of the sky fabric, all fabrics in the row are scraps.




And here is the original as the store made it.



Gratitudes:
1.  I finally made it to work this morning after dealing with the traffic mess left over from fatal accident on the freeway in the very early hours of this morning.

2.  It's Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I really like your row. You must be almost finished now.