"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, July 21, 2017

Stretching Art 2018 Inspiration

I love looking at pics of plants that show geometric designs and progressions inherent to the plants themselves.   And have wanted to do a quilt based on them for a long time.

This year's challenge is "Focus" and I found a picture to serve as my inspiration.  This pic of a succulent with the lady bugs in the center has really caught my attention.    So this is the one that I'm definitely going to do.

However, having said that....I'm also intrigued by a couple of other pictures and am sooooooo tempted to use them as well.  Especially the one with the raccoon.   Don't you just wish you knew what he (or she) was focusing on?

Gratitudes:

1. The inspiration for creative endeavors that is all around us.

2.  The ability to take that inspiration and do something with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all those pictures. The raccoon is adorable. The ladybugs looks to me like a once-in-a-lifetime photo. Whatever you choose will be fabulous!

Farm Quilter said...

Great pictures and I can't wait to see what you do with your inspiration!!