"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Scrappy Pups - half done

Working on this in the morning before really does make things move along.....well once all of the squares are cut at any rate....lol.   Cutting is definitely the slow part of doing anything like this.

I now have six out of 12 rows sewn together now.  I'll be putting a 3" wide border of cream tonals around at least the sides and top.   Debating whether to do the same to the bottom of the quilt or to put green there.  Once that is done I'll decide about a final border or not.

Still not liking the tans in the scrappy background prints immediately next too the purples, but I'm not redoing the triangle blocks.  Might swap out the tan square in the next to the bottom row though....maybe.....or maybe not.  lol

Gratitudes:
1. Found the thread I wanted for the swan quilt and it has been ordered.  Hopefully that will stop the problems I've been having with the quilting on it.

2. I'm down enough in weight and size to be able to wear some tops that haven't fit for several years, thankful for the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating....woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. Did you mean for the purple tail square to be solid and go into the heart? I like the colors you used in the heart, too.