"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Finished Top

Finished off the snail this weekend.

This was made with 2" finished squares, all cut from scraps.  There are 30 rows and 21 squares in each row for a total of 630 squares in the quilt.

This one will be finished and sold to help pay bills off.

Didn't see a real difference in the bags of green scraps but at least they close now....lol.

I'm thinking that the next scrappy critter I make may be done with some of the very large pile of black scraps (kona) that I have.   But then again I may change my mind........

Gratitudes:

1. Temperatures have finally cooled down

2. Had a great time seeing friends last week.

2 comments:

Shelley E said...

What an incredible quilt. I think snails are rather cute and this quilt looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

No, no! You need to keep it for you! It's a wonderful design, so be sure you keep the pattern handy to make another one.