"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Signature Wallhanging

Almost done with this signature wallhanging that is needed for a baby shower Saturday afternoon.

The lion is the same pattern as the first block for my BOM in 2018.   The block will be released on March 1st.    I will be writing up a pattern for the wallhanging and releasing it at the same time.   It is one that may be used with any of this years BOM.

Still to be added to the front is a small border, most likely in gray with binding in one of the blues used for the lettering.

The back is where people will be signing.  For that I plan to cut a square of one of the coordinates that I have for this, and then border it in the same grey as the front.  I'll then iron to freezer paper to make the signatures easier.   Once the shower is done then I'll finish the wallhanging.

Gratitudes:

1. Much warmer temps today before the much colder weather tomorrow.

2. For the extended family that I'll be seeing at a memorial service on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I like the pattern, and could see making it myself. Which you know says a lot. =)