"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Weekend Progress

Lots of progress over the weekend on the two current 'big' projects.

First up with finishing the top and signature back for this wall hanging in time for the baby shower on Saturday.  I wasn't able to be there for the but I was told that the parents-to-be and everyone else loved it.  Now just need to get it finished up. 

But first I have to finish my project that is being published by  QuiltMaker magazine.  These are the pp'd sections in the project.   And the last picture I can show until the magazine comes out sometime this spring.   Fabrics are from one of Hoffman's new Christmas lines and are totally yummy.   I've now got the top for the project finished and it is basted.   Quilting will commence this evening.
I also found a couple of fabrics that are possible choices for my next morning sewing project.  These pics show some of the scraps with potential background fabrics.  I'm leaning towards the top one........what do you think?

 Gratitudes:
1. The rain has stopped for the present time.

2. A house possibility has come on the market.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I like the pattern on the top picture... bottom one loses some of the piecing...

All the best on the magazine quilt! I had one in a magazine many years ago and even got a response from a lady who used the pattern! My version of the quilt was destroyed in an accident in the wash (husband, bless him, washed it with bleach!)

Farm Quilter said...

Praying for the house to be the right one for you at the right price!!

Susan said...

Definitely top one! Hoping this house works. I like to have things ready for new plans. =)