"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The end is in sight.........

.........I've finished the commissioned Double Wedding Ring quilt! And love how it turned out. =) The quilting is great, and I'm thankful that Trish was able to get it done so quickly for me. Am working on the matching pillow shams at the present time and the plan is to finish them either today or tomorrow so I can deliver them tomorrow. =) Here are a couple pics of the finished quilt and the quilting.











Gratitudes -
1. I had just enough of one of the green fabrics to make the right number of arcs for the quilt and the pillow shams.
2. For Trish slipping this quilt into her line up and quilting it for me.

9 comments:

Franie said...

This turned out beautifully! I love the colors. Sure wish you could have quilted it too. I hope you are well paid also.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Moira. You done good!

swooze said...

Looks good.

Candi said...

Oh Moira, it's absolutely beautiful! I need your addy to send that book to you.
hugz:)

Candi said...

hmmm I lost my post, isn't that just par for the course today! lol
Moira the quilt is absolutely beautiful! The time and patience that went into that is amazing. I need your addy to send you that book too.
hugz:)

Susan said...

Moira, it's gorgeous! You work turned out really well, and I love the quilting Trish did. You were right about the ribbons.

Karrin Hurd said...

Absolutely beautiful Moira, great job!

Emma said...

Moira, your quilt looks great. I like the colors too. Emma

Gail said...

turned out great Moira. I bet the customer is thrilled.