"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Sunshine Challenge Quilts

Still working my way through the challenge blocks from Sunshine. I've finished off another 4 tops and have used a total of 92 blocks out of the 123 that I started with. =) Blocks in these tops were by Carol E, Betty H, Carol M, and Shirlee G. I've enjoyed playing with these blocks, and am planning to offer another challenge with the remaining inherited fall & halloween fabs once I've moved to IN later this summer. =) Pics of the quilts are below.
























Gratitudes:
1. Registration for the Fall semester is done and I've been able to get into all of the classes I'm supposed to take!
2. The cooler weather yesterday and today here in N. TX.

No comments: