"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Two more blocks made....

Two more blocks have been made for the block round robin.    The replacement star was made with some of my fairy frost stash.   It still needs to be bordered with more of the WOW that I used for the background to bring it up to 9" finished in size, but I need to find the WOW first since I used scraps for the background.  

The flying geese were made with some of the pinks that I'd pulled out and sent at the start of the swap.

Am still playing with layouts and thinking about what to add next to fill in the open areas of the quilt.   Maybe an applique block or two before finishing with some small filler blocks.

Graditudes:

1. AC that works both in the house and the car.
2. A nice bed to sleep in and three alarms to wake me.... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the star much better in gold. For one thing, it stands out! The other one didn't.

dq said...

Hello Moira! I am loving your quilt. It's a round robin? I love round robins.
I sent you an email today from mamiebudgeese@hotmail.com. It might be in your junk folder. It gives some information about the Row swap.