"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Making Progress.....

In spite of a weekend where I spent half of my time in the hospital, I was able to make progress on several projects.

The London tea towel quilt top is now together and waiting for it to tell me what it wants for a border.

I also put together two quilt tops for Sunshine that started with orphan blocks.   All of fabric and/or blocks came from stash.  =)


Gratitudes:
1. Being able to sleep in my bed again without coughing like a mad woman.

2. Knowing that my sleep patterns will eventually get back to normal after all the hoopla.



3 comments:

dq said...

Were you hospitalized or someone you love? That is not a great place to spend time. I hope you and yours are happy and well now.

carla said...

Wow Moira!!!! That is lot a lot to get done!!!! Glad you are feeling better!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way the teatowel looks. Maybe no border at all? Mine is still in the quilting stage. The two charity quilts look great. That blue worked out fine!