"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pattern questions

In part of the feedback from my post about my block entry for the block contest (which is losing at this point....sigh.....), I've had a couple of people ask me about the pattern for the block.   This is one that was my design and the initial blocks were done from hand-drawn pp'd patterns.

I'm working on the pattern now to get it into the computer so that it can be put into pattern format.

My questions though are -
1. If you were to want to make this pattern, would you be willing to buy it for a reasonable price (for example, $3.50 for the block pattern, or $6.50 if I put it into a quilt pattern - both in pdf format)?

2. If I were to put together a pattern based on all of the blocks that I've been making for this contest would you be interested?  (Price undecided at this point.)

thanks in advance for the feedback!


3 comments:

Jo said...

I dont buy single block patterns, but i might buy a collection of intricate patterns. Hard to answer right now since i retired early and am trying to live a more frugal lifestyle in order to have my freedom and less stress.

Jan H said...

I'd certainly pay $3.50 for the block, and more for a full pattern!

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about paper piecing, but the prices are certainly fair, and less than I see a lot of places. I'd put it on Craftsy, I think. A lot of people sell single blocks there, and it's so easy to buy things. People are in the habit of blocks there.