"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Making Progress......

Now that I'm back from vacation I've been able to make progress on the commissioned quilt.   Have all of the rows of the sashing together, and all of the rows of blocks as well.   Have managed to get half of the quilt together now.




Gratitudes:
1. Trip to Phoenix was a good one, and the driving was safe.

2. Was able to see a lot of friends while in Phoenix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I'm glad you had a good time in Phoenix. It occurred to me that sometime we should look and see what's halfway between us and meet for a long weekend or something. Not this month, though! LOL