"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, October 5, 2020

September Catch-Up

 Lots got accomplished in September, well at least commission-wise and for gifts.  One of these days I might end up with something for me, but not anytime soon.


3 blocks for the mystery Christmas quilt
Belated grad gift made and mailed off 
First Christmas gift made
5 Custom scrabble pillows made
Masks -
37 made/sold between custom orders and market sales

6 block boards for a friend
1 test bowl cozy as I worked out how to make them for rectangular dishes.  Now I know how to figure how to make them for 9 by 13 inch pans.




Gratitudes:
1. For the remote hope of things improving with the company sale possibility

2. For the wonderful cool fall weather.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Good progress on those personal things, too. I know *someone* is very happy with the block boards!

K Reeves said...

Praying that God leads you to the job He has planned for you Moira. You have had a tough season, and though you are always so positive, I'm sure you have down days. Just wanted you to know you are in my prayers and that you are a shining light of how God provides no matter what. Hugs!