"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Stash Enhancement

 You'd think with the size of my stash that I wouldn't need to buy anything, and that is very true especially since part of my mom's stash is headed home with me (no not a lot.....just the FQ's she bought on trips to Indiana).

However, with all that has been going on the last month I decided to visit a couple of quilt shops....and yes ended up buying a little bit at each.

the second store I hit the jackpot in the remnant bags.  Got three panels and 4 yds of a floral that will work for a quilt back.

Love this deer/window panel.   Might have blocks in my UFO block bin that would work for borders on this.

Bugs.....and yes, before anyone asks i bought this because I wanted the snail.   Will use the rest of the panel for a donation quilt.
Bambi will make a sweet baby quilt.
I"m thinking I might have a top already done that this might work with for backing.

Also purchased, but not shown here were 7 FQ's for backgrounds at the second quilt store.




Gratitudes:

1. the death certificates have been received and now the most urgent of remaining matters can be handled before I return to Tx

2. For the job interview that I had on Monday, now for patience as I wait to see if they want a second interview.

3 comments:

Susan said...

What wonderful finds, and great price. =) You already know where they will go, so that's a good thing!

Claire said...

If you visit a quilt shop you are morally obligated to but something! Gotta keep them in business so they are there when we need them.

cityquilter grace said...

nice stash enhancement! praying the job comes thru....