"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Progress...


....has been made on the DWR that I'm working on...........and other than a sore finger from all the hand sewing, I'm loving how it's turning out. =)
Have started sewing the rings for the next 5 full blocks and 4 quarter blocks. The current plan is to get them together and pinned to background squares so that I can take them with me to work on when I make a flying trip to Northern CA for an in-person interview Wed of this week.
Gratitudes:
1. For still being able to sew and quilt even with most of my stuff in storage at this time.
2. For the coming interview this week.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

The DWR is turning out sooooo pretty...can't wait to see the whole thing put together!! :)

sophie said...

The DWR is looking quite spectacular. Break a leg in northern California–I'm quite jealous . . . I recently told someone that Sonoma and the South of France are the only two places that I've lived that I ever really miss and would like to live again. Good luck!

WIPPYSPLACE said...

best wishes in Calif! can hardly wait for you to settle someplace!! the DWR is very pretty in color---are you piecing the entire thing by hand?? I havent attempted one of those yet--maybe next year I will tackle curves?!?!?!? *~*CAROLE*~*

Susan said...

That is turning out to be one of the prettiest ones I've seen anywhere.

Best of luck on the job interview this week!