"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

UFO Blocks now in a top.


Went to a quilt retreat over the weekend and had a great time with friends. Finished up several Christmas gifts and a BD gift for a friend first. Then worked on putting together a top from a set of UFO blocks. That top finishes off my UFO Challenge list for one of the groups that I'm a part of - pretty good for all that has happened this year in my life. =)

Gratitudes:
1. For the safe travels over the past weekend.
2. For school work that is going well so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that outside border fabric, and how it picks up just the few bits of purple in the top.