"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January Contest Block in process

I know it seems like an oxymoron to say January block, but it is that because of when the block is announced.   This month's traditional block was the square-in-a-square.   I've got it about half pieced or a little more, with one more large pp'd section to go.  Then 8 small sections to do before I can put it all together.  Hopefully will finish it up tonite and then will upload it tomorrow.


Gratitudes -

1. Meeting at school with club officers went better than it could have, altho not as productive as I'd have liked.

2. Weather is warmer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the whole thing. You have until the 11th? A meeting that went better than it could have is still a win. =)