"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sew fun, Sew 30 - Making Progress

Been working on the final 31 origami swan blocks that I've got prepped since this past weekend.  Have these 14 finished up and two more in progress here at the machine.

Have been able to sew for 1-2 hrs each day this week and that has helped me make progress.

Once those are done I'll only have 17 more to stitch up and then I can layout the blocks and decide which ones make it into the commissioned quilt.   My plan is to be able to get the layout decided on this coming weekend and start assembly of the top.

Still need to decide tho if I'm going to try quilting it in sections or not tho before I get to that point.

Gratitudes:

1. Friends who will pray for me when I need it.

2. Family and friends here and in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a nice long busy weekend for you! I really like the one in the bottom row with the black.