"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, December 14, 2017

ScrapHappy December

I've been knee deep in getting the "parts" made for the scrappy wedding quilt I'm working on.   And finally have all of the sub-units made, or as I call them the "parts".     Have no clue how many different blues and cream tonals there are in these, but I am going to try to count them as I put it together.   there are about 80+ of the ones with the blue corners, and 120+ of teh ones with the cream corners.   Each one is unique.

I'm taking these with me on vacation because I'll be house-sitting for a friend so I'll at least be able to sew some those days.  By January 15th the top will be together so I can get it to a quilter.



Gratitudes:
1. Am on vacation!  Woohoo........
2.  Will see friends and family this coming weekend - can't wait!

3 comments:

Kate Chiconi said...

You have such a lot of pretty blues in that collection. It's going to be wonderful when it's done, and what a gift to have sewing time to work on it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are so far along! I'm imagining you on the road today. =)

Jo said...

Yay for vacation! And yay for using up scraps!